Sunday, July 08, 2007

Lunchy in Galicia: wedding Roberto-Adriana




Hi all again!! Guarff!!


On July, the 7th, 2007 (07-07-07, San Fermin), I took a flight from Schiphol to... O CarballiƱo, Galicia!! Impressive landascapes, great food, and a marvellous wedding ahead. The chilled local beer was great.







The church was beautiful. I was with my friends of Drempels...



After the ceremony, I walked to the Red Carpet... I didn't want to miss a thing!







Both groom and bride were very charming and caring. My white suit complemented perfectly the batman black-satin suit of Roberto!






Other old friends were there as well, though the atmosphere was more bluish than orangish...




Dinner was Roman style. Endless. I ate some much marisco that I started to develop strange colored limbs... Davy Jones' style.






Bye bye and congratulations, couple!!

Guarff!!

No comments: