Friday, February 23, 2007

Vivaaaa Las Lunchy!!

OK folks, new update!
You haven't seen me in a while because I have been living it up in none other than

LAS VEGAS

Hanging in the hippest and coolest hotels to be seen in, I was the hottest dog in town
(no hot-dog jokes please)

***

My bed in the hotel was a little small, but I managed...

***
Caesar's Palace where the rich and famous hang out

***These Americans are crazy, building a huge pyramid like this!

***

Not as crazy as building Venice.. indoors!

***
Luxury and fountains, everywhere.....
(I apologize to the owners of the hotel for peeing on the statue)

***
Gay Paris!!!

***
The Bellagio, world famous fountain show and non-functional trams


***
and of course.....
Couldn't leave without gambling
some money,
(Alvaro, I can teach you a few things)

***
That's it for now, thanks for watching and keep checking back to see what next adventures I get up to!

Guarf!

No comments: