Friday, January 12, 2007

Happy New Year 2007!!

¡Feliz Año Nuevo a todos!

I know you all missed me very much these past few weeks! So, to make it up to you all, I will show you some pictures of my latest adventures, around the world....

First let's start in New Zealand... after 24 hours of travelling, I finally arrived and took a long walk in the wilderness
Then in the rain forest I relieved myself in a stream
I saw many beautiful things, straight out of Lord of the Rings:

After long walks and beautiful breathtaking views in New Zealand I went across the Tasman sea to visit a better known place...

The opera house was very nice, somehow it reminded me of my ears.....

After a short boat trip I went to Bondi Beach...
I tried to do some surfing too ("no wukers mate!")Sorry, the idiot taking the picture didn't time it right, so there is only a very hairy fat man walking behind, he missed all the Aussie babes....

Then after so much water I needed to find a place to dry off, what better place than here:
A good piece of advice from the Aboriginal folk, do not enter the mala puta:
I knew there was a reason to go into this cave...
The picture below was taken a long time ago by Miguel!

Then I made some marsupial friends...The bastard kangaroo is kicking me in this photo
(too bad I ate his cousin for dinner later that night)

Skippy telling me a secret

And then this sneaky furball tried to smuggle me into his pouch...
After that scary encounter it was time to go to the sea side and relax a little in Bali
I went scuba diving and saw many pretty things, but by far these were the nicest:

One month of bliss... I think my next stop will be Las Vegas.. talk to you guys after that!

guarf!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I love Drempy's adventures!