Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Lunchy in Zurich


Hi folks!!

After been in Austria, I decided to visit Switzerland, and what city can be better for a High Standard Dog as me than Zurich??

I had some troubles when I tried to park my car, lots of BMWs… I was afraid because my pretty Maserati could suffer damages.


But I stopped some thieves with my strength and jumps



After this little inconvenience, I went for a walk, close to the lake.

This Swiss had strange watches.


I continued my ride and I saw an angel. The teen was wearing a nice t-shirt and “belt-skirt”, I think that my neck hurts me since that day…


I propose the girl to go for a walk, but I felt that I needed something more… just in case…

When the girl knew my intentions… She left me!!!!! I was really fallen in love with her!!!

I could find an old friend call Drempy, and we had a good time!!!
(Well maybe he enjoyed more than me…)


What can be better than a raclette to recover from exercise??

Next day I visited a famous (in Switzerland) rain falls. I was walking when, suddenly, a man, with an orange T-shirt and speaking Spanish, caught me and tried to throw me down to the river!!!

Will Lunchy be able to survive?? Will the orange T-shirt man be punished??




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Lunchy! How could that girl not like you, especially as you love raclette. And I hope orange t-shirt man will be punished!